SUNNY’S WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTATION: COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Sunny’s Worldwide Transportation have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our valued clients and employees as business reopens.
- All vehicles are cleaned daily AND before each ride, including CDC approved disinfectant. All common areas are wiped down and disinfected. Vehicles have signage indicating this.
- All drivers are screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations before commencement of work
- All drivers wear medical grade masks (provided by Sunny’s) and gloves are worn while handling luggage
- Sanitizing gel and/or wipes are available to all drivers and passengers
- We have developed and implemented social distancing SOPs for our drivers based on CDC guidelines, ensuring our passengers’ safety and peace of mind while using our service
- We offer the option of vehicles with a plexiglass or clear plastic barrier between the driver and passenger/s
We are also offering specialized services during this time where many clients will want to avoid flights, public transportation and ridesharing apps, including home to office and/or airport transfers, dedicated employee shuttles and interstate transportation with the full range of vehicle size options. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there is anything we can help with or if you have any questions. We look forward to driving your people.
Back to previous page